Real Ice Cream–Eating Contest, presented by Johnson’s Real Ice Cream
What is better on a hot summer day than enjoying some cold, refreshing, and delicious ice cream?
How about eating delicious ice cream AND winning prizes to do it?
That’s right! You can compete in the 6th Annual Columbus Children’s Festival’s Real Ice Cream–Eating Contest! …for bragging rights (and, well let’s get REAL….free ice cream!); for the chance to win awards, and Johnson’s gift cards– for even MORE delicious ice cream!
• The competition will take place from 12-1:30 on the event stage at the Columbus Children’s Festival:
KidsLinked.com’s Columbus Children’s Festival
Saturday, June 17th, 10am – 5pm
Westerville North High School
950 County Line Rd, Westerville, OH 43081
• Free admission & free parking
• Age-group competitions:
10 people from all entries in each age group will be selected by random draw to participate
Ages 5 – 8
Ages 9 – 12
• Each age group will be seated together at tables on stage, and participants will each receive a bowl of ice cream and a spoon.
• Each age group round will be timed, and the OVERALL fastest participant of ALL rounds will also be the Grand Champion Real Ice Cream Eater.
• Entrants must check in at the stage no later than 11:40 for final contest instructions.
Enter at kidslinked.com/FEST