Donations At Johnson's, Every Scoop Counts!
Our Grandpa Johnson was not just an ice cream entrepreneur. He was a man of purpose, who gave more than just the smiles that come with ice cream cones.
In that spirit, Johnson’s Real Ice Cream is proud to donate to the communities we serve. Our goal is to make every scoop count!
We make "Every Scoop Count" in three ways:
- A longstanding commitment to A Kid Again - every time you buy one of our pints in our stores or in supermarkets, you are helping a kid facing a challenging illness.
- Silent auction donations for school-related causes
- Spirit nights where we donate a portion of an evening of sales
If you are a school in one of our communities and have interest in an Ice Cream donation, Silent Auction donation, or Spirit Night, we ask that you provide the following using our online donation form:
- Your organization's tie to educational causes
- Some detail about the specific request and the event we would be supporting
- A copy of your 501 (c) (3) tax status (if applicable)
In addition to responding to these requests, we also support local education in a number of other ways including hosting store visits and participating in school activities.
Please complete the online form by clicking the button below. We kindly ask that requests be submitted at least 6 weeks in advance for full consideration. Upon review, you will be notified by email if your donation has been approved. No phone calls, please.